Creating unique branding, communications and print, websites and interactive experiences.
- Brand & Strategy
- Visual Design & Creativity
- Marketing, CRM, email & social
- CMS & eCommerce
- Web & Interface Development
- Print & Supply
- Identitying who you are, what you do, and who your customers are. Solutions to reach your goals, and designs to create a good impression with your customers. Defining what goes into a brand’s unique style and voice.
- Content managment systems (e.g. wordpress) help you easliy update your site anytime you need. eCommerce solutions help you sell online.
- Graphic design, image manipulation, illustration, photography. Visual design elements and principles fundamentally contruct good design.
- Get found by potential customers, communicate with existing custombers, and gain traffic or attention through social media sites. Create campaigns that capture imagination.
- Printed material such as business cards, brochures, leaflets, exhibition stands, and promotional material; all helps you market your brand.
Design and development process
Whatever your budget, or scale of your project BrightDay can help you with the whole process; be it graphics, print, or web development.
Start a project by identifying the problem and solutions, planning and defining. This stage often includes a brief, specification, strategy, concepts, wireframes, research, and analysis.
Release your brand into the world. Publish or distribute. Create marketing material, set up CRM, emails, social media, PR, and advertising. Track your goals.
Developing quality solutions for improved brand experience, performance and prosperity by design.
Some of the most successfull brands today started with good design. Creative thinking in early stages will set you in good stead.
Refining and improving brand performance by design helps ensure designs meet business goals; a worthy investment. Ready for the next frontier?
It's handy to have an extra pair of hands, or a fresh set of eyes when you need them. Multidisciplinary designers have a wider skillset.
Hi, I'm Leanne, and I'm all about creating stuff.
Qualified and experienced hybrid digital designer / developer. Multidisciplinary and creating everything from branding, communications and print, to websites, apps, and interactive experiences. A 2017 Finalist for Code in the Dark Brighton.
My experiences consist of taking a project from initial concept through to front-end development or final product.
Particularly interested in creating authentic human experiences and facilitating positive change, not just in design, but in life.
Send me an email with some details about your project to firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm located in Sussex, South East UK, and occasionally work further afield.